Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

3 posters

Harder Blu Mage Spells

Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Harder Blu Mage Spells Empty Harder Blu Mage Spells

Post  Annalotta Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get some help with my last 5 non-sea spells next week. Been shouting for help everyday I'm on, but i've only been able to get 2-3 other blus to join in. Most of the spells I need a tank, whm, and DDs. Those spells include: Mind Blast(soulflayers), Asuran Claws(Lobisons-Jugner[s]), Triumphant Roar(Gargouilles), and Sub-zero Smash(Ruszors). For other spell Memento Mori(Corse), a bst, maybe pup could solo or a well-balanced party could kill(they like to charm and only appear at night). Any help would be appreciated when ppl can. These mobs aren't too hard with the right set ups, so we should have little to no trouble killing em. Thanks for the help!^^
    Pimpjuice
    Pimpjuice

Harder Blu Mage Spells Empty Re: Harder Blu Mage Spells

Post  Pimpjuice Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Set up a day and ill help you kill that corse and the one for asuran claws. those are too hard to get. the other 2 are a different story. i can help you on my rdm if you get triump. roar and i still need the one from the soulflayer on my blu.
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: all jobs

Post  Admin Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Let me know some dates and times you'll be on and we'll try getting a group to help ya. I have no idea about blu im clueless about it and hate the job lol.
    Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Post  Annalotta Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am

I'll be on tonight after 10pm(est)-2am, tomorrow-4:30pm-8:30pm, Wednesday-5:30pm-7:30pm, and Thurs-4:30pm-8:30pm. If I wait til next week, I'll be on those times plus all day Friday and Saturday, because my wife will be out of town and my vacation is next week. Best day to start with 1-2 spells would be tomorrow when I get on. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 pm