Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

2 posters

CoP5-3

Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

CoP5-3 Empty CoP5-3

Post  Annalotta Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 am

Hey Guys,
    I'm currently stuck on the Snoll Fight and the Moblin Fight and need help getting past them. Tried several times shouting for help but all I could get is questions or "I'll merc it for you for such and such gil." It is kinda sad that ppl are merc'ing missions and stuff you shouldn't need to pay to get done. I would like to do these fights next Tuesday @5pm Est before Sky farming if possible. If not, Thurs at the same time will work too. As always, I appreciate any help I can get and i'm willing to help anyone that needs any fights before this Mission set. Hoping to have Sea access within the next 2 weeks if possible so I can have a full spell set. Thanks.
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: all jobs

CoP5-3 Empty Re: CoP5-3

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Thurdays seem to be best since im not worry'n about any paperwork or updating. just remind me if you happen to get on and we'll try to pull something together.
    Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Post  Annalotta Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

I should be on around 5pm Est. I'm usually on around then. Thanks for your reply ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:59 am